Our publishing procedure is organised as follows:
1. Call for papers announcement goes live.
2. Preliminary selection of submitted abstracts by the Thematic Editors Team.
3. Second-stage selection of abstracts by the Scientific Council.
4. An invitation for shortlisted authors to send full papers.
5. Selection of papers by the Scientific Council.
6. Linguistic correction.
8. Final selection of papers based on peer-reviewing results and consultations with the Scientific Council.
9. Provision of feedback to authors in relation to any corrections.
10. Finalising the issue. Possible splitting of the issue into two volumes.